- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amid social distancing and home isolation, artists are coming together to support healthcare professionals working on the frontline to battle the coronavirus.
Featuring a lineup curated by Lady Gaga, Global Citizen’s One World: Together at Home broadcast and digital stream event is set to take place Saturday, including virtual concerts and performances from top names as well as appearances by health experts. Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are hosting.
Performers will include Billie Eilish, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Awkwafina, Chris Martin, Paul McCartney, John Legend, Pharrell Williams, Taylor Swift, Idris Elba, Shawn Mendes, Lizzo and Stevie Wonder.
Artists featured in the digital special also include Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Charlie Puth, Kesha, Sheryl Crow and more. Sarah Jessica Parker, Don Cheadle, Oprah Winfrey, James McAvoy, Ellen DeGeneres, Samuel L. Jackson and Jason Segel are also set to make appearances.
Viewers can tune into the linear broadcast on NBC, CBS and ABC from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT. The digital live stream will be available on platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and Amazon Prime (full list here), from 2-10 p.m. ET.
Watch the digital stream below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi