- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox News host Megyn Kelly had a slip of the tongue while welcoming Mike Huckabee to her show on Monday night.
“Joining me now, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, who is the host of F–ka—, Huckabee,” she said, instantly correcting her error. Kelly continued like a champ as Huckabee gave a little smile on the split screen.
Later on in her show, Kelly brought up the accidental profanity, saying, “Something else that happened on the program is also getting a lot of attention on Twitter, including this tweet from some nice man named Sean who said, ‘Megyn, you’re a delight to watch and gave a stoic performance after your slip-up with Governor Huckabee’s name.’ I thought I was stoic too. I have a heart of a 12-year-old boy.”
Can you imagine if Anderson Cooper had flubbed Huckabee’s name like this? Oh, the giggles that would have ensued.
Read more Best TV News Bloopers of 2013 (Video)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day