- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
He’s at it again.
Vitalii Sediuk, the Ukrainian prankster-journalist ejected from the United States for accosting Brad Pitt at the Hollywood premiere of Maleficent, jumped in front of an unsuspecting Anna Wintour at a Paris Fashion Week event.
See more Paris Fashion Week’s Front Row
With his face wrapped in black mesh fabric and a shimmering gold glove on his left hand — an homage, perhaps, to the late Michael Jackson or Lady Gaga on American Horror Story: Hotel — Sediuk, 26, bounded toward the Vogue editor as she exited the Oct. 5 Chanel show in a snakeskin raincoat and dark sunglasses.
“Anna, will you take me on the cover of Vogue?” Sediuk asked Wintour, a 65-year-old fashion and publishing icon who inspired The Devil Wears Prada‘s Miranda Priestly. It took security guards several seconds to react, seemingly alerted to the ambush by angry shouts from nearby paparazzi.
See more Psychology of the Hollywood Beard
As security pulled him away, an undaunted Sediuk made a pair of bunny ears with his gloved hand and placed them mischievously above Wintour’s trademark bob.
Watch the encounter in this video (it occurs at the 4:50 mark).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day