- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Haven’t you thought about the origins of the must-haves in your closet — from your everyday skinny jeans to that LBD saved for special occasions? Wonder no more because Style Unzipped, a new nine-part TV fashion series, is here to tell you about the history behind all the things you wear.
The Citizen Jones-produced series dives into the background of the cowboy hat to the stiletto, and everything in between, with industry experts — from the King of Vintage Cameron Silver to costume designers Arianne Phillips (Kingsman: The Secret Service, Walk the Line) and Mary Zophres (Inside Llewyn Davis, Interstellar) — dropping knowledge on the subjects as well.
See more The Most Stylish Stars at Summer TCA
Before Style Unzipped premieres Monday night at 10 p.m. PT/ET on the FYI network, we’ve got a sneak peek of one of the episodes.
In the exclusive clip seen below, it’s all about skinny jeans (or as one of the experts describes them, “They’re like a smoldering, overprotective mother — they hug you tight and they’re trying to make you look presentable. And years later, you spend a lot of time talking about them in therapy.”).
Check out the teaser below and find out more about the too-tight pants you can’t live without. Enjoy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day