- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The spot, which went up Monday, tells the story of a group of train passengers whose plans are spoiled by snowy weather and delays on Christmas Day. Brody, playing Ralph, a mustachioed train conductor, plans a festive surprise for the rag-tag group of strangers.
“This story may resonate more than ever at a time in the world where we could all do with giving a stranger a hug,” Brody commented of the short, titled Come Together.
The three-and-a-half minute spot features very Anderson-esque touches, including retro interiors and uniforms and the dollhouse-like symmetrical design that is the helmer’s trademark. The soundtrack includes the John Lennon classic “Happy Xmas (War Is Over).” All the characters in the ad wear clothes from H&M’s holiday collection. Adam & Eve/DDB, which have worked with H&M since 2015, created the campaign.
Check out the spot below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day