- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen will film five episodes of the series from Austin, Texas, starting the week of March 10.
“I fell in love with SXSW and Austin while on a panel last year,” Cohen said. “This festival is the perfect match for our highly interactive show, and I can’t wait to welcome Bravolebrities, stars and Texas legends to our Austin clubhouse.”
Watch What Happens Live was launched as a Web series in 2007. Two years later, the show was added to Bravo’s late-night programming schedule, and it continues to boast one of cable’s most digitally engaged audiences, according to the network. Fans interact with Cohen through his Twitter, @BravoAndy, and their questions are often featured on the show.
According to the festival’s website, SXSW Interactive is “an incubator of cutting-edge technologies and digital creativity. The event features five days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders and an unbeatable lineup of special programs showcasing the best new websites, video games and startup ideas the community has to offer.”
The SXSW Interactive Festival will take place March 8-12 in Austin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day