- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We’re the Millers centers on a family, but it’s not one to see with the kids.
Drugs, stripping and a swinging couple are among the not-so-family-friendly elements in the comedy’s first trailer.
The move stars Saturday Night Live’s Jason Sudeikis as a small-time drug dealer who is paid $100,000 to smuggle marijuana across the Mexican border. Reasoning a family in an RV would get through with less scrutiny, he enlists a stripper (Jennifer Aniston) to pretend to be his wife and hires two youngsters (Will Poulter and Emma Roberts) to play his children.
Things don’t go exactly as planned, as it turns out there is far more marijuana than anticipated – and it’s actually owned by a vengeful drug lord.
Watch for great bits from Nick Offerman and Ken Marino the trailer — as well as a few racy scenes with Aniston.
New Line Cinema’s film comes from writer-director Rawson Marshall Thurber (Dodgeball) and hits theaters Aug. 9.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day