- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Across the pond on Wednesday, the cast of Ridley Scott’s The Martian stepped out for the film’s premiere in London. And dare we say, they all looked out of this world.
Styled by Elizabeth Stewart, Jessica Chastain may have caused us to gasp for a sec when we saw her in the sparkly Elie Saab Couture gown. But the glam factor didn’t stop there: her Piaget emerald green earrings were the ultimate show-stoppers.
Kristen Wiig, who was styled by Erin Walsh, wore a floral embroidered mini from Valentino’s resort 2016 collection and a pair of nude shimmery heels. Wiig let her fun and flirty frock do all the talking with an updo and a more subtle makeup look.
With her slicked-down ‘do and crimson lip, Kate Mara found the perfect balance with a delicate silk dress from Christian Dior’s fall 2014 couture collection. The self-proclaimed DKNY fan complemented her look with red sandals.
Matt Damon cleaned up just as nicely as the ladies, working the carpet in a dark navy suit, oxford blue tie and black oxford shoes.
Who knew going to space could look this good?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek