- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George and Amal Clooney’s twins — a boy, Alexander, and girl, Ella, born on June 6 — were photographed for the first time in early July inside respective bassinets after their parents stepped off a private plane in Italy. Now their jet-setting young lives come with wardrobes to match — courtesy of the couple’s good friends Leslie Moonves and Julie Chen.
The high-profile host of Big Brother tells THR that Alexander and Ella were gifted with “three sets of different things according to the weather that they’ll be in when they travel.”
Adds Chen, who exclusively broke the news on The Talk that the Clooneys were expecting not one, but two babies, “I’m picturing that they’ll be [at home] in London or in Italy on vacation.” Also in the gift bundle: two books by Maia Haag, including My Very Own Fairy Tale for Ella and My Very Own Name for Alexander. Chen says that she has yet to meet the infants.
This story first appeared in the July 12 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day