- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Monday evening, the cast of Girls stepped out for their show’s season four premiere party in New York, where HBO programming president Michael Lombardo also announced that the series was renewed for a fifth season. While we’re excited to see more of Hannah, Marnie, Jessa and Shosh on the small screen, we loved seeing the pops of color, fun embellishments and shiny satin on the event’s red carpet.
From Allison Williams‘ embellished Monique Lhuillier ensemble to Lena Dunham‘s custom Creatures of the Wind dress, here’s a look at what the girls wore last night.
Dunham in a custom Creatures of the Wind spring 2015 gown and Irene Neuwirth jewels.
Williams in a Monique Lhuillier pre-fall 2015 midnight blue bandeau and embellished skirt.
Mamet in a red leather Alexander McQueen resort 2015 dress and satin Brian Atwood pumps.
Kirke in a floor-length Adam Lippes dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis