- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TLC has set a return date for its fashion makeover series What Not to Wear.
Hosted by Clinton Kelly and Stacy London, What Not to Wear returns for 13 episodes beginning Tuesday, May 29 at 9 p.m.
The season will see the duo plan a complete makeover in less than 24 hours, a first for the series and will be done in front of a live studio audience of 200. The fashion victim, Anna, is a self-described “Lady Gaga of Long Island.” Additionally, What Not to Wear will travel to Puerto Rico to give three women makeovers.
Following What Not to Wear, the new series Big Brooklyn Style will launch at 10 p.m. Executive-produced by London, the eight-episode series centers on married couple Lisa and Jim Dolan and their plus-size clothing store Lee Lee’s Valise. Each episode follows three customers.
What Not to Wear is produced by BBC Worldwide Productions for TLC. Jo Honig executive produces.
Big Brooklyn Style is produced by BBC Worldwide Productions for TLC. London, Julie Merson, Elli Hakami, Jane Tranter executive produce, while Scott Shatsky, Matthew Vafiadis co-executive produce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day