- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
HBO’s Big Love is over, so what’s next for the cast? THR has the scoop:
He recently completed work on Steven Soderbergh’s spy thriller Haywire (due this summer), which stars MMA fighter Gina Carano as a black ops soldier on a mission of revenge after she’s double-crossed by one of her teammates.
She headlines the indie drama, Morning, costarring Laura Linney. The film — which focuses five days in the life of an American couple following the accidental death of their child – has its next screening at the Dallas International Film Festival (March 31-Apr. 10).
She is currently developing an HBO miniseries about Lizzie Borden, the 19th century woman who was accused (and acquitted) of murdering her father and stepmother with a hatchet. The project is in its early stages with Playtone, the Tom Hanks-and-Gary Goetzman production company that produced Love.
In May, she releases Something Borrowed, a dramedy costarring Kate Hudson, and has another project, the historical drama The Castle, in the bag. She also has signed on for the ABC drama pilot, Once Upon a Time, about a woman who is drawn into a town where the magic and mystery of fairytales may be real and hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her troubled past.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day