- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 60th annual Grammy Awards featured an impressive lineup of performances that delivered both emotion and energy to the Madison Square Garden stage on Sunday night.
Kendrick Lamar opened the show with an energetic and powerful performance alongside U2 and comedian Dave Chappelle. Bruno Mars and Cardi B also brought a dance-infused performance to the stage, where they also paid homage to the ‘90s show, In Living Color. Meanwhile, Lady Gaga, Pink and Sam Smith each sang their emotional singles, wowing the audience with their powerful vocals.
The evening also included tributes to Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tom Petty, Leonard Bernstein, Chuck Berry and Fats Domino. Kesha enlisted Cyndi Lauper, Camila Cabello, Andra Day, Bebe Rexha and Julia Michaels for her performance of “Praying,” where they paid tribute to the #MeToo movement and Time’s Up initiative.
Did you have a favorite performance from Sunday’s Grammy Awards? Vote below!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day