- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
So far we’ve spied four lovely ladies wearing spring’s trendiest non-hue — white — on Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet. Sure, there’s a spate of black, a bit of purple and more than a hint of dark green, but four ladies in white speaks loud and clear about what grabs the light — and the spotlight — on the red carpet.
Reese Witherspoon‘s one-shoulder, body-hugging gown was by Giorgio Armani, and it’s an unusual look for her — she’s been sporting a lot of bombshell looks, but with her hair in a tight ponytail, it was really all about the beaming shine reflecting off her white gown.
Modern Family’s Ariel Winter donned a bright white — and yes, tight — Zac Posen gown with accentuation on the bustline. Whew, is all we have to say.
Maggie Gyllenhaal wore a fitted white gown that contrasted beautifully with her short dark hair. And Viola Davis also did body-hugging white. She went as sexy as her character on How to Get Away With Murder.
There’s no more figure-accentuating color — white hides and disguises absolutely nothing. All these ladies clearly feel good about their figures and aren’t afraid to show them off.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Monday Night Football