- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shine America Digital’s widely popular web series Who Knew? celebrated a major milestone on Tuesday, marking its 600th episode.
The animated, short-form news series, which airs new episodes daily on Yahoo! News, presents audiences with fun facts and trivia in just ninety seconds. Tuesday’s episode, “Youngest World Record Holders,” brought in a whopping 100 million streams, and upon reaching this 600-episode mark, the series has been renewed for another 150 episodes.
Shine America Digital’s Senior Vice President David Anderson, who works alongside executive team members Erica Kraus and Derik Parrent, ensures that the program will continue to make quality and interesting content its top priority.
“With every digital production Shine America produces, creative concepts always come first, knowing that this is the key to building amazing and long running content brands,” Anderson said. “Working with great platforms and brands like Yahoo! and Toyota has proven that six hundred times over quality digital entertainment really can shine.”
Who Knew? was created by Woody Thompson, who remains executive producer of the show.
Watch the kinetic typography show here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day