- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A source tells THR that Pitt has been otherwise engaged, holed up creating a sculpture at British artist Thomas Houseago’s Frogtown studio. Houseago, a well-known sculptor repped locally by Gagosian Gallery, has many fans, including Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Anthony Kiedis and Flea.
It’s unclear what form Pitt’s sculpture was taking, but the source added that the design fan, who had been building a substantial art collection with ex-wife Angelina Jolie, had been at it for nearly 10 days. Attempts to reach Houseago’s studio were unsuccessful. A rep for Pitt didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Sculptures aside, Pitt has plenty on his schedule. As an actor, he’s wrapped filming on War Marchine for director David Michod, and he’s expected to reprise his role in World War Z 2.
As a producer, Pitt is shepherding both of those titles along with Brad’s Status, Okja and the miniseries Lewis and Clark.
A version of this story first appeared in the March 17 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day