- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
William Levy is set to guest star on VH1’s Single Ladies.
The Cuban American model-turned-actor has inked a deal to appear in two episodes of the popular drama, where he’ll play Antonio, an old friend of Raquel (Denise Vasi). After significant time apart, the duo reunites to find they still have strong chemistry.
The news comes mere weeks after VH1 announced Vasi (White Collar, All My Children) would be replacing first season star Stacey Dash on the hit scripted series. The show centers on the dating lives of three friends in Atlanta.
For his part, the role marks Levy’s first in an English-language series. He recently starred in Univision’s highly rated telenovela Triunfo del Amor, a remake of the Venezuelan classic Cristal, and is currently in negotiations to appear in a romance film entitled The Perfect Dance.
In August, Levy was selected as the cover star of People en Espanol‘s Sexiest Men of the Year issue. The actor, whose other credits include Mi Vida Eres Tu, Acorralada and Pasión, is repped by WME and Carrabino Management.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day