- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marc Jacobs continues to surprise. After announcing that Cher would be the face of his label’s fall 2015 ad, the designer has selected another music star to be part of the campaign: Willow Smith.
Read more Cher Stars in Marc Jacobs’ Fall Campaign
The designer unveiled the ad, starring the 14-year-old spawn of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, on Instagram Thursday. Styled by Love magazine editor-in-chief Katie Grand, Jaden Smith‘s younger sister poses in a shimmery long-sleeved top, black pleated skirt and chunky block heels with lace-up details.
“Ever since our first Juergen Teller ad in 1998, which featured Kim Gordon onstage wearing my dress, I have always preferred collaborating with the people who inspire me to give new life to the clothes we show on our runway,” Jacobs captioned the new, David Sims-lensed image, going on to list a slew of stars — including Victoria Beckham, Dakota Fanning, Sofia Coppola and Miley Cyrus — who previously have starred in his campaigns. “Here today, I would like to share (not CHER) with you first, the talented, stylish and charming Willow Smith @gweelos.”
He added: “Stay tuned over the coming weeks for more …” The anticipation is real, you guys.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day