- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What with Lily–Rose Depp (daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis) gracing the pages of Vogue Paris, Kaia Gerber (daughter of Cindy Crawford) signing with IMG, Anwar Hadid (younger brother of Gigi and Bella) appearing in an editorial for Nylon and countless other pretty teens from pretty families landing modeling gigs, it should come as no surprise that Willow Smith (Will and Jada Pinkett Smith‘s youngest daughter) has made her career as a good-looking human official.
The Society Management, which represents Kendall Jenner, Molly Bair and Natalie Westling, to name a few, announced today that the 14-year-old is now a part of its all-star roster.
Though she’s young, Smith is no stranger to the photo game. The cool teen already has demonstrated her talent on the cover of i-D magazine, in Marc Jacobs’ A-list-heavy fall campaign and in Harper’s Bazaar‘s “Icons” issue, where she perfectly embodied Kali, the six-armed goddess.
Like many of her genetically blessed model peers, being unconventionally good-looking isn’t Smith’s only talent. The multihyphenate star continues to create and perform hair-whipworthy tracks, too — she’s an “It” girl in the making, for sure.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day