- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When a mistress (or two) gets involved with a married man, things usually get real ugly. But that’s not the case for the ladies in Nick Cassavetes‘ new comedy, The Other Woman, in which Cameron Diaz, a mistress, teams up with her boyfriend’s wife (played by Leslie Mann), as well as his other mistress (Kate Upton), to conjure up a plan and plot against him.
During one scene when Upton walks through New York’s Central Park with Diaz and Mann, we spotted a salmon-colored bag on the model-actress and knew we had to find out where we could get ahold of that perfect piece. Turns out, the bucket bag was made by L.A.-based brand Donatienne.
Designed by Nikki Erwin, she tells Pret-a-Reporter that she got her design to costume designer Patricia Field, thanks to her friend and the film’s producer, Julie Yorn. “[Field] was looking for something youthful but still chic. The Boney bucket bag was the perfect fit,” says Erwin, who has worked with celebrity jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer. “The bag’s shape is youthful while the chain added a perfect amount of edge to chic it up.”
While the peach-colored bucket bag was made exclusively for the film, other colors — mustard (seen below), black and blue — are available and retail between $245 to $440. Happy shopping.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day