- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The movie follows a young girl named June (Denski), who discovers an amusement park full of magical rides and talking animals. She learns that she created the park with her imagination and is the only person that can save the attraction, known as Wonder Park.
The trailer begins with a monkey declaring, “Wonderland is open!” June is then seen running into a forest and discovering an abandoned amusement park. As she enters the park on a rollercoaster, she watches Wonder Park transform from a dull landscape into a bright and magical place full of both humans and animals.
The film was originally called Amusement Park. It was announced in January that director Dylan Brown would be replaced by Feiss due to complaints of “inappropriate and unwanted contact.” Paramount launched an investigation to look into the claims that were made by multiple women.
Jeffrey Tambor, who has been accused of sexual misconduct on the set of Transparent, was set to appear in the film as Boomer, a narcoleptic bear. It was announced in June that Tambor had been replaced by Hudson Campbell to voice the role.
Wonder Park will be released in theaters on March 15, 2019.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day