- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Farrow, 23, graduated from Yale Law School and works as a State Department special adviser on global youth issues.
Farrow, a former child prodigy, graduated with double majors in philosophy and biology from Bard College in 2004. He was the college’s youngest graduate at age 15.
He graduated from Yale Law School in 2009, where he edited the Yale Journal of International Affairs. He is currently Special Advisor to the Secretary of State for Global Youth Issues, and before that was Special Advisor for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs. Farrow has also worked on several charitable causes, serving as a UNICEF spokesperson from in 2001 through 2009.
Ronan Farrow was at the center of a high-profile custody battle when his parents divorced after it was revealed that Allen was in a relationship with Mia Farrow’s adopted daughter, Soon-Yi. Ronan and his father had a very public falling out, and were not on speaking terms.
Since 1902, Rhodes Scholarships have been provide all-expense paid tripes for two to three years of study at the University of Oxford in England. At Oxford, Farrow plans to do a Doctor of Philosophy in international development.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day