- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Woody Allen unveiled the cast of his latest untitled film, which will begins shooting this month on location in New York and Los Angeles.
As typical with an Allen production, the cast was listed in alphabetical order, just like the credits appear onscreen.
The cast includes Jeannie Berlin (the daughter of Elaine May and a supporting actress Oscar nominee for The Heartbreak Kid), Jesse Eisenberg, Blake Lively, Parker Posey, Kristen Stewart, Corey Stoll, Ken Stott and Bruce Willis. Co-stars are Anna Camp, Stephen Kunken, Sari Lennick and Paul Schneider.
Allen’s new film is produced by his long-time collaborators, Letty Aronson and Steve Tenenbaum and Edward Walson. Executive producers are Ronald L. Chez, Adam B. Stern and Allan Teh.
The film marks a return to New York for Allen, who has pledged in the past not to shoot in the Big Apple due to its prohibitive expense. His last few films have taken place in places like Rhode Island (Irrational Man), France and the U.K. (Magic in the Moonlight), San Francisco (Blue Jasmine) and Paris (Midnight in Paris). But the film also marks an even longer-in-the-making return to Los Angeles. The last time Allen shot in Los Angeles was for scenes in 1977’s Annie Hall, a film that took comedic aim at the city’s lack of culture.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day