- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Pictures Classics will team up with director Woody Allen for the eighth time on his next film, now titled Irrational Man.
The Gravier Productions project will star Jamie Blackley, Joaquin Phoenix, Parker Posey and Emma Stone.
It’s produced by Letty Aronson, Stephen Tenenbaum and Edward Walson.
“Sony Classics and I have a good working relationship. I like the way they handle my movies, very special, very classy and I always hope my films live up to their expectations,” said Woody Allen.
Allen’s latest film, Magic in the Moonlight, was released by Sony Pictures Classics in July 2014, and has earned $32.3 million worldwide. SPC also handled 2013’s Blue Jasmine, which garnered three Oscar nominations and a win for Cate Blanchett for best actress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day