- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Some things are just too strange for regular law enforcement to handle — and, when that’s the case, that’s when things get Wyrd.
Wyrd, a four-issue comic book series from Dark Horse Comics launching in 2019, follows Pitor Wyrd, a seemingly invincible, never-aging private detective who is all too happy to help out with matters out of the ordinary… for the right cost.
The series, which Dark Horse describes as “James Bond meets The X-Files,” is created by the team of Curt Pires and Antonio Fuso, with Stefano Simeone coloring. Variant covers for the series will be provided by Jeff Lemire, Rafael Albuquerque, Gabriele Dell’Otto and Danijel Zezelj. (Lemire’s cover for the first issue, and an interior page by Fuso, can be seen below.)
Wyrd marks the first new series for Pires since his 2016 launch of The Forevers.
Wyrd launches Jan. 30, 2019, in comic book stores and digitally.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day