- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
YouTube is getting ready to celebrate more music talent.
The video website is partnering with Kia Motors and executive producer Vice Media to host the second annual YouTube Music Awards in March 2015.
Featuring a new format from last year, the forthcoming event will recognize the artists determined by YouTube users to be among 2015’s top and emerging talent. New video collaborations with accomplished directors will also help honor the musicians.
Last year’s ceremony racked up 54 million views, with winners including Eminem and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
“Following the success of the first YouTube Music Awards, we at Kia Motors are thrilled to continue in our role as the presenting sponsor for this year’s event,” said Kia Motors vp of overseas marketing Soon-Nam Lee. He added that YouTube “is the perfect platform for connecting today’s most innovative artists with a billion fans around the world.”
Starting this week, YouTube is making new videos available from prominent and up-and-coming artists alike at youtube.com/musicawards.
The company plans to announce more information about the awards in the coming months.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day