- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zoe Bell — the veteran stuntwoman and longtime Quentin Tarantino collaborator — has signed with CAA.
The New Zealand native began her career working with Tarantino, going on to work with him both as an actress and stunt coordinator. She has worked in various positions in the stunt departments on major studio films, including Thor: Ragnarok, Iron Man 3, Django Unchained, Kill Bill and most recently as the stunt coordinator on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Bell’s credits as an actress in films such as Grindhouse, Once Upon a Time, and Django.
Her credits also extend into directing, including a commercial and short film campaign for New Zealand’s Arnott’s Biscuits for which she was hired by Taika Waititi. She has directed a campaign for The Wilderness Society, starring Joel Egerton, Rosario Dawson and Cate Blanchett.
Bell, who will be repped by the agency as both an actress and director, continues to be repped by Dash Aiken and Rock Shaink at Romark Entertainment, her attorney Phil Rosen of Rosen Law Group, and her New Zealand agents Imogen Johnson and Christiana Thomson at Johnson & Laird.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day