- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Girls star Zosia Mamet is picky about fashion shows. But she was happy to fly to Paris for Carven designer Guillaume Henry’s Thursday morning catwalk presentation.
“Fashion Week can be a little bit like a rabbit hole. I find it oddly exhausting because it’s so intense. It’s so hard, so fast, in such a short amount of time,” Mamet told Pret-a-Reporter before taking her seat. “I’ve always thought Guillaume’s designs were so special. And the thing that I love most about it is supporting my friends. They get to see what I do on Sunday nights, so it’s nice to be able to see their moment.”
Mamet, who was wearing head-to-toe Carven and a coin necklace by Cathy Waterman, is gearing up to film the next season of Girls, but she’s had plenty of projects to occupy herself with during the break. “I shot two movies this past fall – Outliving Emily and Shiva & May – and this winter I’ve been writing a column for Glamour, which has been really fun,” said Mamet.
Mamet also recently started a band, Cha-Cha, with friends. (She sings!) “We’re hopefully going to release an album in a month,” she said. Could Mamet’s real-life musical ambitions lead to a Girls plotline? Maybe Shoshanna will give Marnie a run for her money in the karaoke department next season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day