- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress Zosia Mamet‘s Girls character, Shoshanna, may be more quirky than sophisticated, but girl knows her accessories. And there’s no doubt Shosh would adore the new pair of sunnies Mamet and cool-chick designer Cynthia Rowley have just debuted.
The recently blonde-bobbed thespian — who’s worn Rowley’s designs on several red carpets over the years, and even collaborated with her on a CFDA Awards dress — and Rowley became instant friends upon meeting a few years ago, according to a blog post on the designer’s website. That friendship has blossomed into a collaboration resulting in gloriously oversized, chunky cat-eye shades they’ve named Miss Z, which are part of the designer’s resort collection, out now.
The acetate frames, which Mamet wanted to have “the feel of an old movie star,” are available in classic black, of course. But it’s the pale blush and superchic color-blocked oxblood tortoiseshell options that really extra fab. And, at just $109, even the price is right for a broke 20-something like Shosh.
Check out the collection at rowleyeyewear.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day