'Grey's Anatomy' Alum T.R. Knight Gets Married (Report)
The actor tied the knot Friday in upstate New York, according to People magazine.
Grey's Anatomy alum T.R. Knight has married his longtime boyfriend, Patrick Leahy.
The two tied the knot Friday in upstate New York, according to People.
Knight, who left Grey's in 2009, is currently starring in an off-Broadway production of Romeo & Juliet with Elizabeth Olsen.
Knight's former Grey's co-stars Katherine Heigl and Kate Walsh were among the guests at the wedding, with Heigl tweeting about the nuptials.
— Katherine Heigl (@KatieHeigl) October 7, 2013
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!