'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams Expecting First Child
The actor has been married to real estate broker Aryn Drake-Lee since September 2012.
Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams is going to be a dad.
The actor is expecting his first child with wife Aryn Drake-Lee, according to multiple reports.
Williams, 32, married Drake-Lee, 33, in September 2012 in Los Angeles after dating for five years.
They reportedly first met when Williams was working as a schoolteacher in New York. Drake-Lee is a real estate broker.
Us Weekly reported that Drake-Lee, who celebrated her pregnancy with a Sept. 29 baby shower in Brooklyn, is due in December. This will be the first child for the couple.
Williams is best known for his role as Dr. Jackson Avery on ABC's Grey's Anatomy. He also appears on the big screen in Lee Daniels' The Butler.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR