'The Hangover Part III' Trailer Sends the Boys Back to Vegas (Video)
After a sojourn to Thailand in the first sequel, the final film in the trilogy plunks Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper back where it all began.
The first Hangover had a tiger, the second a monkey. Now, the third film in Todd Phillips' raunchy night-gone-wrong franchise boasts a giraffe.
At least for a little while; it seems like things won't end so well for the long-necked creature.
The first trailer for The Hangover Part III has hit the web, teasing a mess of destruction, prison riots, Melissa McCarthy's strong molars, Ed Helms' continued panic and Zach Galifianakis' angelic singing voice.
As Bradley Cooper says, he's got the voice of an angel.
The adventure seems to be prompted by the death of Jeffrey Tambor, who plays Galifianakis' father (and the father-in-law of Justin Bartha's wife).
Also featured are returnees Ken Jeong and Heather Graham and new member John Goodman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR