IATSE President Matt Loeb Re-Elected
The vote came during the last session of the union's 67th Quadrennial Convention.
IATSE President Matthew D. Loeb was re-elected by acclamation Thursday to serve another four-year term in the position he has held since 2008. The vote came during the last session of IATSE’s 67th Quadrennial Convention, being held in Boston for the past week.
Over 800 delegates from nearly 400 locals in the U.S. and Canada contributed to the unanimous support for Loeb and the General Executive Board, which was also re-elected. Loeb and his slate ran unopposed. In addition to General Secretary-Treasurer James Wood, the slate includes 13 International vice presidents, three trustees, and the delegate to the Canadian Labor Congress.
Bookmark The Hollywood Reporter’s Labor Page for the most in-depth coverage of entertainment unions and guilds.
E-mail: jhandel99 at gmail dot com
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!