ICM's Chris Silbermann Honored at Saban Free Clinic Charity Benefit
The annual Golf Classic helps fund medical, dental and behavioral health services for uninsured patients in Los Angeles.
ICM Partners founding partner Chris Silbermann was honored Monday at the Saban Free Clinic's 18th annual Golf Classic.
The event, held at El Caballero Country Club in Tarzana, Calif., helps fund medical, dental and behavioral health services for uninsured patients in Los Angeles.
Among those attending the event were ICM client Josh Duhamel and the agency's Ted Chervin and Dar Rollins.
The chairs and co-chairs for the event were music mogul Irving Azoff, Lionsgate's Rob Friedman, producers Andy Friendly and David Friendly, attorney John Frankenheimer, NBC's Ted Harbert and Marcia Steere.
Hosted by the Saban Free Clinic, which provides health care services to uninsured and medically underserved men, women and children in Los Angeles, the golf classic has raised more than $3.5 million since its inception.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For