Johnny Depp Kisses Jimmy Kimmel, Talks One Direction (Video)
The "Lone Ranger" star seemed very appreciative of the ABC late-night host's comment that he has "a beautiful face."
Be careful how you compliment Johnny Depp; he's very enthusiastic about showing his appreciation.
Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, Depp kissed the host three times -- once on the cheek and twice more on the lips -- in response to Jimmy Kimmel saying the Lone Ranger star has a "beautiful face."
In between the two kisses on the lips, as the crowd was screaming, a blushing Kimmel said he "lost his train of thought."
"That's more kissing than I did in all of high school," Kimmel said, to which Depp agreed, prompting disbelief from the host, but Depp insisted it was true.
The humble megastar also said that the throngs of fans waiting outside the show were merely his relatives.
But, make no mistake, Depp's a big deal. He later described how he arranged for his daughter to see One Direction on another talk show, and then the band followed the two of them back to their house, "to say, 'hi.' "
The Lone Ranger hits theaters on Wednesday.
Depp's full interview with Kimmel is below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR