Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian 'My Joy' on Kris Jenner's Talk Show (Video)
"There's no paparazzi and there's no blog comments that's going to take that joy from me," West says on Friday's episode of "Kris."
Kanye West's interview with Kris Jenner hasn't come to TV yet, but in a teaser video from the sit-down, the outspoken MC addressed his relationship with Kim Kardashian, Jenner's daughter.
"I can have people saying that this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say, 'I don't care, I love this woman,'" he said.
He brought up the philosophy of his grandfather, who he said recently passed away, as an influence on his approach to life and relationships.
"His whole thing was joy," West said, drawing cheers from the studio audience. "She's my joy, and she brought my new joy into the world. There's no paparazzi and there's no blog comments that's going to take that joy from me."
The couple welcomed their first child, West's "new joy," North West, in June. West's full interview on Kris, his first television sit-down in years, will air on Friday. The baby also is expected to make her public debut in the form of a photo on Friday's episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR