Larry David to Escort Daughter to Paris Crillon Ball
The famously socially awkward HBO star will squire 17-year-old Romy to the Paris event on Nov. 30.
This story first appeared in the May 17 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
In a setup so ripe for satire it probably wouldn't fly on Curb Your Enthusiasm, THR has learned that famously socially awkward fussbudget Larry David will escort his 17-year-old daughter Romy to the super-posh, protocol-intensive Crillon debutante ball in Paris on Nov. 30.
Taking place this fall in a private club immediately adjacent to the five-star Hotel de Crillon (the storied lodging is currently undergoing a renovation), the two-decades-old charity event sees 25 mademoiselles from prominent international families presented in couture gowns each year. Lily Collins and Scout and Tallulah Willis have taken part in the haute hullabaloo during the past few years, along with the daughters of Rosanna Arquette, Sylvester Stallone, Andie MacDowell, and Carrie Fisher and CAA's Bryan Lourd.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR