Matthew Perry Sells L.A. House for $4.7 Million
The "Go On" star sells his property overlooking the Sunset Strip and Los Angeles skyline.
Former Friends star Matthew Perry, currently appearing NBC's Go On, has sold his house for $4.68 million.
According to a listing on Redfin.com, the modern architectural property is located on a cul-de-sac street in the Sunset Strip/Hollywood Hills West community. The three-bedroom house features views beyond the city encompassing Hollywood lights and landmarks, along with canyon views of protected hillside, while white terrazzo floors and disappearing walls of glass open onto a patio and pool. The estate also boasts a chic gourmet kitchen, indoor and outdoor fireplaces and a home theater.
The 4,100-square-foot abode was purchased by Perry in 2008 for $4.48 million. And while he received $4.68 million in the sale, the number comes up short of the original $5.5 million asking price.
Perry made headlines earlier this week when former Friends co-star Courteney Cox, who played his wife on the hit sitcom, tweeted photos from the set of Go On. She'll guest star on the series as a potential love interest for Perry's character, marking the duo's first onscreen reunion since Friends wrapped nine years ago.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack