- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is there room for one more in the growing pool of “Call Me Maybe” lip-syncing videos? Team USA says there is.
The U.S. Olympic swim team chose the hit from (the very Canadian) Carly Rae Jepsen as a way to “blow off a little steam” while training, according to a post on the team’s website.
VIDEO: U.S. Marines Dance to ‘Call Me Maybe’
The performance encompasses virtually every setting the Olympians are likely to frequent in the lead up to the Games, from swimming pools to hotel rooms to airplanes.
Almost all of team USA (including Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte) participated in the video, which was spearheaded by swimmers Alyssa Anderson, Kathleen Hersey and Caitlin Leverenz.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors