- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to court documents filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy in Hartford, Conn., Curtis Jackson’s “debts are primarily consumer debts.” The rapper reported assets and liabilities ranging from $10-$50 million.
The filing comes close to two months after 50 Cent’s boxing promotions company, SMS Promotions, filed for “relief under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy code.”
On Friday, July 10, a jury ordered 50 Cent to pay $5 million to Lastonia Leviston, who claims the rapper acquired a sex tape she made with her boyfriend at the time, which he used in a 2009 13-minute video featuring him as commentator Pimpin‘ Curly, taunting Leviston and Rick Ross. Leviston and Ross have a daughter together.
Representatives for 50 Cent informed Billboard they would share more information momentarily.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day