- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From his earliest moments on the stage, when long-sleeved flannel shirts and jeans were the height of Hollywood Week fashion, to the glammed-up leather and studs Idol finale number that had jaws dropping, Lambert has always looked good, no matter what the effort.
But it was on Idol’s live shows that the then 27-year-old truly wowed with a keen sense of theatrics that made his performances tune-in musts. Since coming in second to Kris Allen, the rocker has been able to spread his wings far beyond continental borders, touring internationally with his Glam Nation trek in 2010 and collaborating with the iconic British band Queen.
With the release of his highly anticipated sophomore album Trespassing on May 15, Lambert is yet again poised to make a splash.
Check out the THR gallery to see Lambert’s evolution in pictures from Idol Top 36 contestant to bona fide star.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day