- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With just over three weeks to go, the countdown to Adam Lambert‘s new album Trespassing is on, and so is the promo blitz. A highlight so far? Lambert’s five-song set on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! April 26.
Only two songs made it to air — new single “Never Close Our Eyes” and title track “Trespassing,” but the American Idol season 8 runner-up spent a good 15 more minutes onstage, entertaining the 1,000 glamberts lucky enough to score entry to the outdoor mini-concert. His set included three more songs from his forthcoming album (due out May 15), “Naked Love,” “Broken English” and “Cuckoo.”
Lambert announced that the Bruno Mars-penned “Never Close Our Eyes” would his second single via Twitter on April 11.
After the performance, Lambert ran over to a crowd of autograph seekers in the alley behind Hollywood’s El Capitan theater.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day