- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official: Adam Lambert is definitely going Hollywood — to live, that is.
The American Idol season eight star has plunked down $2.995 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills, according to latimes.com.
Built in 1947, the modern-style house has been renovated with upgrades, including a sweeping exterior staircase that follows the shape of a curved wall with a glass brick window.
The 3,800-square-foot, three-bedroom, four-bathroom home features a dining room with a floor-to-ceiling climate-controlled wine room, a full kitchen with a diner-style booth/breakfast room, a den with a fireplace, a screening room and a home gym.
The master suite boasts a fireplace, a sitting area and a spa-like bathroom.
The courtyard-style backyard features a grotto spa.
Lambert won’t be home this summer to enjoy it, however. He hits the road on tour with Queen on June 19. 19 Recordings/RCA/Legacy Recordings released The Very Best of Adam Lambert today. He recently wrapped a storyline arc this spring on the Fox show Glee.
Jeff Yarbrough and Chris Jacobs of Keller Williams were the listing agents, according to the Multiple Listing Service. Lambert was represented by Brad Downs of Rodeo Realty.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day