- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three “s’s” which could describe Adam Lambert’s new album cover: sultry, smoldering, seductive.
The glam rocker and American Idol finalist, known for his high-drama stage performances and signature guyliner, keep things intense on the cover of Trespassing, his sophomore record since his soaring to stardom on season eight of the Fox singing competition.
Lambert’s 2009 debut, For Your Entertainment, featured the singer glammed-up with dramatic makeup and a soulful stare. For Trespassing, he sports only a hint of eyeliner but maximum eye contact. The album, which THR named one of its 12 most anticipated albums of 2012, drops March 20.
Lambert, who premiered his new song “Better Than I Know Myself” on The Tonight Show last week, recently made headlines for spending several hours in jail in Helsinki, Finland, following a fight with his Finnish boyfriend, local reality star Sauli Koskinen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day