- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tastefully styled in a tapered black tuxedo, Adam Lambert shows off his most valuable asset — his incredible vocal range — in three spots promoting his upcoming appearance as host of this year’s VH1 Divas.
The American Idol season eight runner-up not only shatters glass in one spot but coats his throat and rattles chandeliers in a brilliant display of vox aerobics.
Lambert will take center stage hosting a bevy of talented ladies, including Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland and fellow Idol Jordin Sparks, with planned tributes to Whitney Houston and Donna Summer in the mix. Proceeds from the event will benefit ‘s VH1’s Save the Music Foundation.
Will Lambert get a chance to wrap his golden chords around a microphone in the midst of hosting duties? We can only hope!
Check out the spots below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day