- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Idol alum Adam Lambert will join Glee stars Jane Lynch, Darren Criss, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera and Chris Colfer at the Trevor Project’s gala annual fundraiser, TrevorLIVE, on Dec. 8 at the Hollywood Palladium.
Hosted by comedienne Kathy Griffin, the event raises funds for The Trevor Project, which provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth. Lynch will be honored by the organization.
The season eight favorite, along with Riley, Smash star Megan Hilty and Glee alum Cheyenne Jackson, will take the stage for special performances.
Other stars scheduled to appear include Becca Tobin, Dot-Marie Jones and Harry Shum, Jr. of Glee, Brant Daugherty of The Starving Game; Sarah Michelle Gellar of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Crazy Ones; Hannah Simone of New Girl; Andrew Rannells of Girls; Allison Janney of Mom and Masters of Sex; TV host Ricki Lake and Jennifer Coolidge of American Pie.
The show will be produced by So You Think You Can Dance Judge Adam Shankman, whose directing and producing credits include Rock of Ages, Hairspray, Glee and the 2010 Academy Awards.
The red carpet and pre-show will be shown via livestream.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day