- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adam Levine is set to be named People‘s Sexiest Man Alive, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
He was asked about the rumors on Friday’s Today show but seemed reluctant to say anything and squirmed as he was being questioned. After initially telling host Savannah Guthrie he didn’t believe her, he remarked, “It would be an interesting idea … I know nothing.”
Levine, who recently got engaged to Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo, has been in the “Sexiest Man Alive” issue before but never as the top choice.
The singer follows recent “Sexiest Man” honorees Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds.
In addition to his music career, Levine has branched out into acting, with roles in American Horror Story and Can a Song Save Your Life? He’s also launched fashion and fragrance lines. Last May, he inked a one-year first-look development deal with NBC, and the network subsequently picked up a script for a semi-autobiographical comedy based on his friendship with writer-producer Gene Hong (Community), whom he roomed with before either found success.
Gossip Cop was first to report that Levine would be People‘s choice.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day