- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo have officially tied the knot.
The Maroon 5 frontman and Victoria’s Secret model were married Saturday evening at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, according to E! News. Levine reportedly wore a fitted tux, while Prinsloo donned a Marchesa gown. About 300 guests attended the ceremony, with Fleetwood Mac’s Stevie Nicks flying in to perform, Us Weekly reports.
Levine, 35, and Prinsloo, 25, will honeymoon in South Africa, according to E! News. The couple first went public with their relationship in June 2012. After a brief split, they got back together and announced their engagement last July.
PHOTOS: Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films
The wedding celebration reportedly began on Friday night with about 100 guests shuttled from their hotel to El Dorado for an intimate beach party. Guests in attendance included Jason Segel, Jonah Hill and Erin Heatherton. In addition to a champagne bar and an ice cream truck, the couple also hired a DJ to play alternative and class rock songs, Us Weekly says.
Levine’s wedding comes just months before Maroon 5 will drop their new album, V, on Sept. 2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day