- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adam Levine is stripping down.
The Maroon 5 singer and current coach on NBC’s The Voice posed naked with current girlfriend, Russian model Anne Vyalitsyna on the cover of the November issue of Russian Vogue. The couple, who have been dating for several years, also wear little clothing in the cover story inside the fashion magazine. (To see the NSFW photos, go here.)
This isn’t the first time Levine, who is vocal about his opinions, and Vyalitsyna have collaborated. She has appeared in music videos for Maroon 5, including “Misery” and “Never Going to Leave This Bed.”
The Vogue cover isn’t Levine’s first time posing nude. He posed in a cancer awareness advertisement earlier this year.
Maroon 5 is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show that will air on CBS in November, along with Kanye West.
Levine, whose contestant Javier Colon won the first season of The Voice, recently criticized the MTV Video Music Awards, saying on his Twitter account, “the VMAs. one day a year when MTV pretends to still care aobu tmusic. I’m drawing a line in the sand. F–k you VMA’s.” MTV responded with, “Soooo you’ll be tuning in at 9/8C tomorrow right? BTW, bonus points if you TwitPic your 2004 Moonman!” Maroon 5 won the best new artist award.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day