- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
1. NBC’s Saturday Night Live
2. NBC’s The Voice
3. FX’s American Horror Story
Levine has parlayed his position as a “coach” on Voice, which beams him into more than 12 million living rooms weekly, into a multiepisode arc on Ryan Murphy’s FX gorefest as well as a hosting gig on SNL. His team — which includes CAA, Career Artist Management and attorney Karl Austen — is negotiating a first-look deal at NBC.
4. Fashion line, 222 by Adam Levine
5. Adam Levine fragrances
In addition to partnering with Kmart and online store ShopYourWay to design a men’s and women’s apparel collection, Levine has a line of celebrity fragrances. Of the scents, he tweeted, “1. Men wont smell like a bad 80s movie 2 women wont smell like a stripper (not that theres anything wrong w/ that).”
6. Can a Song Save Your Life?
Levine scored a starring role opposite Keira Knightley in Once director John Carney’s next movie. “I saw it the other day, and I was surprised at how not shitty I was,” he says.
7. Maroon 5
Now on tour to promote the band’s fourth album, Maroon 5 can lay claim to three Grammys and more than 9.5 million albums sold in the U.S. The frontman has launched his own label, too, to which he has signed Glee’s Matthew Morrison, among others.
8. First Act
“I suffered acutely from acne, so I was like, ‘F— it, I’ll do it,’ ” says Levine of signing as a Proactiv spokesperson. The rocker also has teamed with First Act on a signature line of guitars and drums, which he helped design.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day